Yuppers, I made it in the Norfolk Daily News again, I was also in several times during high school. This time my mom nominated me for the article which was hosting this topic “The Life of a 24 year old" from the area where I lived and grew up. They asked me questions which are shown below. I was surprised but humbled that they used three of my pictures on there from some of my travels. Find out what's in the article!
Seriously I have to admit this...God is amazing! I am speechless that I am able to say what I want in this article. I am grateful for this country where we have the 'Freedom of Speech' where I can comment about my belief. I am very excited about this opportunity!!!!
For you those who do not recieve Norfolk Daily Newpaper, here is ur opportunity to read! (click on the image it will enlarge for you!)
Hope you learned something new about me! <><




No comments:
Post a Comment