![]() |
| from weheartit |
What was your best/worst day in math class?
Best: Whenever I get an A on my test or homework because math was my least favorite class. As for worst day probably do the problem wrong on the board front of the class. (haha)
Who was your favorite/least favorite math teacher? Why?
Mr. Muller, my Junior and Senior math teacher at Norfolk Senior High. He was so much fun that motivated us to learn Trigonometry and Algebra. He always pick on me and very easy to talk and understand when I ask questions. Even have time to help me out of class time. Mr. Muller used to work with me for Speed Camp for Soccer, which it was lot of fun. I wish my kids would have him for their Math teacher.
Is it okay to be bad at math if English is more your thing?
I believe so, unless your career requires knowledge of math. For instance, people who work with counting such as money, tax, and much more. However, to me English is important because we use it everyday, while some of us do not use math everyday.
How does this video make you feel?
First of all, I cannot hear and the captions sucks!!!
What do you like/not like about math?
I like math in some way because it challenges my brain and helps me develop better strategic and logical for my daily basis. One thing I don't like math when i DO NOT understand or get it! :-)
What makes someone a nerd?
I have no idea what makes someone a nerd. Sterotype that I would use is someone who are into science, reading, and not into sports, oh and very smart. Actually, the term 'nerd' does not mean anything to me just a word that describes someone who is not in sport at all to me. Fyi not intend to offense anyone!
Who is the nerdiest person you know?
I do personal cannot think of one. In the movies or shows actors that I would say are Pee Wee Herman, Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean), Michael Cera, DJ Qualls.
What is the nerdiest thing you’ve ever done?
Umm I'm not sure since i grew up playing sports, not into read or studying, school was my least favorite thing to do. All i wanted to do was play sports such as soccer, golfing, softball, skiing, and wakeboarding.
Do you think GraphJam is funny?
Never heard of this but gonna check it out.
Have you ever used math outside of school?
Only the easy ones!
Got this fun blog posts from Roots and Rings.
My Tuesday went well, had morning shift at work, came home to do laundry, cooked me a good chicken dinner and brownies. Oh... of course took nice long nap after work! Now off to watch 'Switch at Birth' tv show! Hope you had a good Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment