Paintball on Feb 18th (Saturday night) with buncha of great College Christians from RIT and my church who are Deaf. It was totally last minute plan. Most of us were at my church for movie night 'Courageous' (MUST SEE!). The paintball even was hosted by RIT where one of friends works at. From there, we decided why not and once our life time experience going to a paintball course! However, We had wonderful and good times! This game could be consider as violent but we didn't look at this way. We used it in for a good purpose by fellowship in HIS way, we not intend to kill each other just to shoot some fun paint balls at each other. This place was taken at NVP-Paintball.
Here are the pics ENJOY!
 |
| All gear up ready to shoot some balls! |
 |
| Most of us are Jesus Followers! |
 |
| My church clang |
 |
Stephen, one of my good friend and co-worker. I text him last
minute and told him to come to join us. He did WHOOT! |
 |
| Soon to be newlywed!!! |
 |
| Rach, Olga, and me! |
 |
| Olga and Chris- haha! |
 |
| I survived!! |
Here are the results... Found total of 11 hits on my body along with bruises. The very first hit was right at my left side ribs. I totally forgot how painful it can be. It was just a huge stinging feeling, at the point I was telling myself "Oh Mommy, what did I put myself into!!!" and got down behind the bucklers to pressure the sting for a few seconds. Once I got up to get off course due to be hit, I got another HIT!!! right on my left kidney not too far away from first hit, seriously it was first round! The worse pain are on my quadriceps, glutes (butt), hamstrings, and calves. The pain was worth it the experience!
"No Pain, No Gain"!
 |
| The beginning |
 |
| Few Days later! |
 |
| One of other hit! |
 |
| Dangy another one! |
Any thoughts about give it a try yourself?! :-)
1 comment:
I have never done paintballing. It sounds like fun. Maybe I am getting too old to do that?? lol.
Post a Comment