Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten on Tuesday (Vol. 44)


6_large
Source

I never followed this event. However, I remember in elementary we will learned about this event and would find me just nod my head. Since I do not believe in this, only God can judge and tell what the weather will be. 


2. What color are your fingernails right now?
No color. I never paint my fingernails. Anytime I apply nail polish myself, it looks so sloppy and makes me feel like my nails are suffocating. I like the natural look better. <--agree with Stephany)


3. Do you like riddles?
Not really because my brain doesn't do well with them... haha


4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
Uhumm... that is tricky question because today people can look younger than their actual age. However, I would say "old" i


5. Do you wish on stars?
Nope, because I know it never works, only God can make my wish come true through prayers!


6. Do you recycle?
Yes! I feel really good recycling stuff. Thanks to my parents teaching me how to recycle or other wise i won't care. In addition, I am eco friendly type of person since love the enlivenment and being outside.


7. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
Uhmm let say 6-8 it depends on what I cook, however, would love to learn more about cooking skills and etc. Since want my future family to enjoy my cooking. 


8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I grew up get it done by professionally, until got to college i end up doing one coloring with my roommates and ex-boyfriend. Till I became older at age 22, I decided to quit and do it professional since I have wild and neat ideas to do with my hair. 


9. On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
9- i grew up in an family that has strong morals which we learn how to treat others properly. By being polite, helping others, have respect for others, and much more that you can think of. You will rarely find me being rude to other people (i.e talk back, cuss at them,) unless they REALLY REALLY pushed my "pissed off" button. We all are humans, right?! We can't be prefect with our manners. -Smiles


10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
1)Mommy 
2) Tim 
3)Chelsea 
4)Stephen
5) Olga


Ten on Tuesday is a weekly series run by Chelsea of Roots and Rings.

No comments: