Right now am totally in a shock this is really happening to me and world is up down side. I absolutely do not know what to do without Lord's help.
Friday night (3/9/12) after my shift my boss called me on video phone at
work to info me the company is hurting financial and had to make a HUGE
cut. I didn't think it would impact me, maybe just my hours being cut.
Then she told me most of us would be laid off and I was one of them. I
thought it was a dream at first, it took awhile for me to collect myself
and realize it's for real. My boss was not looking good at all herself,
was very sad and started to cry, then I started to have tears. I knew
my loyal, heart, and hard work into this company had come to end.
Even I totally thought this job would help me last till after my last year of school for Bachelors degree, however, that didn't happen. This is a huge hit for me, now I completely understand how unemployment people are feeling right now. I think age doesn't matter when you got laid off, and am only 24 but am at the point where was hoping to have a job to help finish up my last year of my Bachelors degree. In addition, possible help me out while taking my masters degree and seek for a secure and stable job.
I admit i made a huge mistake- I didn't look up to the Lord, even my Boss is a Jesus Follower just alike myself, told me while on the phone with me, "God has better plan for you and he know the best for you." After we end the phone call, how did I reaction after the call- Did I pray right away? NO. Did I asked for help from him? NO. Was I mad at him? Yes. Did I read the bible that night? NO. Those questions had made me realize I should of looked up to him the first thing and have FAITH in him, then maybe I would handle it better, which I didn't. Instead of FREAK out and text my parents and friends, I am a human I can't be prefect, even do not have strong relationship with God right now. Which had influenced me on how I would reaction.
However, God had taught me huge lesson through this, I cannot describe the words how God did this to me. He knew that would happen to me. It's tough for me to understand why, since I LOVE LOVE LOVE this job! I believe God was saving me from being hurt by the company later on- not sure!
(Wrote this on Sunday (3/11), posted it today)
More coming.....
(Wrote this on Sunday (3/11), posted it today)
More coming.....
No comments:
Post a Comment