![]() |
| Love the picture.... Can't wait for this season! |
Am two days late Whoospie! Love the questions provided by Roots & Rings.
1. What did you do this weekend?
Saturday had to go to a funeral for my 2 kids that I take care of, their grandfather had passed away from cancer. I attend because I've met him several times at kids birthday parties, Easter, and thanksgiving if I am with the family. Am very close with the family. Sunday went to church, did my Nursery duty for first service and bible study afterwards, went home took long nap and Skype with mom.
2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long fingernails?
I have a bad habit if biting my nails- SAD! I've always wished for a good average nails for beauty purpose. :)
3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
All of them!!!
4. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
Maybe but lately I noticed i tend to wake up with my mouth shut tight like I'm biting on something tightly. No wonder my jaws been sore on and off... haha
5. Where did you have the best pizza you’ve ever eaten?
Oh my, I have no idea, I've travel lot I have no idea! Which mean been to many good pizza places!
6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
Cereal, a bagel, a PopTart, sugar and cinnamon toast, or waffles.
7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
No, just not interested- just care how good the movie is :)
8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
Whistle: Yes with my hands
Snap: Yes, i work for snap!vrs company so i have to snap my fingers since it the sign for snap!
Curl my tongue: Yup
Last one: Yes i think so....
9. What email service do you use?
Gmail and school email
10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Have too many favorite outdoor activity... what tops my head right now is wakeboarding.
My Tuesday went well, worked morning shift and had dentist appt for filling, relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Made chocolate malt, yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment