The first person I Thank about this Job is the Lord, he provided me this job through his willing. I am speechless because it's not easy to find a job that you really appreciated and not sick of it. Plus I have a Faithful manger whos has the same belief as me. Even have some member on the team who are Jesus Followers, as well. It totally makes my job more comfortable and less stressful.
However, I have noticed that I have not compliant in the morning about have to go into work like this... "Ughh i gotta go to work -blahh!" Am always joyful going to work because I know God had provide me this job by his will!
Gotta tell you the team is wonderful, they are always on my back and make sure everything is going well. We work together as team. It's not easy to find a job that is like this. We would joke, tease, share life experiences, and much more. We have been through rough times but we all are positive and upbeat about working at the company.
The Lord is good, he provided me a wonderful team to work with that helped me to stay here longer.
![]() |
| Half of the Team |
Other Posts about the job...
Hello, How May I Help? ....More to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment