Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Day 1
A picture of yourself with fifteen facts:
1. Born with Mondini Syndrome, which mean no cochlea in both ears. (That’s why I am Deaf)
2. Loved horses when was young age (always wanted to own one or ride them)
3. Am Cleisiophobic for sure and becoming claustrophobic as well!
4. Attend two different colleges, soon three
5. Started to Golf at age 9
6. When 6-10year old was obsessed with Home Alone movies and still watchs it!
7. Am Organic and simple
8. I have Ambylpia (lazy eyes) on both of my eyes, had surgery for both when was young.
9. Have a big heart for children
10. Been to more than 20 airports and still counting
11. I am only deaf person my ENTIRE family.
12. Grew up on a farm for 4 years- 0 to 4 years old, then moved into a farm town. (Farm is still running by my dad, uncle, and sidekicker cuzin Wyatt-6yr old)
13. Witnessed birthing of a calf, chased cattle, driving atvs, driving tractors, pulled trailer full of cattle, spend hours in a combine in a cornfield and feed cattle.
14. First big trip was to Disney World in Florida (11 yr old)
15. First sign was cookie and speak was mom.
...I can go on and on but only can do 15 :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment