Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 23

A picture of your favorite book...The Bible.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

I cannot live without this book, am grateful to fell into this book on November 14, 2008! Whenever I travel, always carry this book with. This book has many reasons to be attached to... It is essential to our understanding of not only God, but ourselves as well. Without God’s Word we will be purposeless and disrupted from our call and the purpose for our salvation. Whether you have personal questions about love, suffering, guilt, loneliness, success, God, the future or the meaning of life, the Bible has answers.

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 118:105

That's why I have chosen to believe the Bible. As a believer in Christ, I know it will be worth it all. Read it for yourself, you will be amazed!

(Picture above: Left is my bible that I use right now and on right is a GREAT bible when you are a new believer, a easier way to visual what is going on throughout the bible.)

No comments: