A picture of your most treasured item...
My blankie from home. I know it sound like a little kid thing but I grew up on a blanket that I must bring with me everywhere when I am not going to sleep in my own bed at my parent's. First blankie I was very clingy with was green with strawberry shortcake character on it. It has silk and very comfortable to sleep with, believe it or not its not EVEN ripped or anything! Later, got older still sleep with any blankie I fell in love with. Right now I still have this hot pink blankie on my bed (5 years so far), and of course it always travels with me when I fly to places. It just treasure to me because I still feel close to home (my parents/Nebraska) in my heart and safe whenever I am hundreds and thousands of miles away. Admit it, it does help me go to sleep sometime when i have it surround my head just like I was little girl! Now I wonder when I am married would I have a blankie with us? Probably not because "he" would be my blankie... hehe!
God's just good to find a way to help us stay calm and comfortable with certain items that we tresure in our life! It's amazing <><
No comments:
Post a Comment