A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without... JesusThe reason why I cannot image my life with God is because I discovered the truth that Jesus is the only one who guide me through my life and knows what is right for me. He knew me and had already planned out my life before I was born. (Jeremiah 1:5) I realized knowing the Lord was the right thing to do in my life because .. he said " I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will guide you with My eye." (Psalm 32:8). Every big step i've made in my life i would pray and see if it's his will for me to go the path i want to, sometime it didn't work out the way i wanted to go. I admit I do get upset with God when things didn't work out the way I wanted it to. However, later I thank him because I realized it wouldn't be worth my time. God is someone that NO ONE can could never imagine their life without! If I never knew him, I wouldn't probably not know some of you or end up here in Rochester! I believe in God that he had guide me here for a purpose; I.e found a church that I fell in love with, met so many people outside of school, got an excellent unexpected job that I never knew i would've got, and has awesome doctors for my stomach issues. God just amazing by what he has done to my life so far, there's more to come that I am patiently waiting for... Smiles.
<><
No comments:
Post a Comment