
A picture of something you hate... Children being sick
Every time I hear a child is sick or in the hospital, my heart became fragile. I wish I could take their place and let them enjoy growing up without tolerance being sick and missing out fun opportunities. Unfortunately, when kids get sick it help their body to learn how to fight bacteria and germs become more stronger in their immunizations. In addition, those babies in NICU always bring tears to my eyes but I would whisper to them (when I am working or around them) and say "Have faith, you are a strong one you can make through it, God's with you!" I surely have big heart for those children even not a parent yet (but will for sure one day!)
In high school pediatrician was one of my top 5 career I was interested into going into college for and obvious not becoming one. However, I have been thinking lot lately what I want to specialist in for Medical Social Worker for Masters, been thinking about going back to my dream being a pediatrician. So came up with a idea of becoming specialist in Children Medicine Behavior, that way I can work in the Peds department at the Hospital with those poor sick children. By working with them would help me feel better by trying my best to heal them and love to see children smiling even through they are sick. They always gave me positive thoughts and inspire my heart.
Please remember to PRAY for those children who are sick, who not have medical care, and protect them from getting sick or worsen. <><
No comments:
Post a Comment