Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9

Day 9- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most ...Veronika!

I am Thankful to the Lord for bringing her into my life! God has blessed us both for a great friendship which lead us to be Sisters in Christ! There's so much to say abt her that I can't explain in words!! I've learn so much about God, life, and everything through her! If I never had met her 5 years ago I wouldn't have had known who God is... it's just amazing how God had lead me to her to know what to do with my life through tough and good times. Veronika is fulfilling of love and advices that help me get through. When I am having hard time in school, relationships, or need advices on she would be right there be all ready to have something to say to cheer me up. Every time if am down and do not show it from outside, and she would notice right away, same time it would make it will go away because I know she always have a way to release it. She would remind me trust God and God knows what I need and am going through, then she tend to talk it out with me, it goes same for her when she is having a bad day would try my best to cheer her up! God's just good by providing a wonderful person like Veronika to get me through thin and thick moments! Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you that she's in your life! angie

SeEk-7-FaItH said...

Yup and that goes for you too! !,,!/