A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
One of my interpreters, Julia Roberts or Dr. Dreisbach
Interpreters: I’ve always wondered how it felt to be in their spot because I pretty much spent half of my life with interpreters. Also curious how it felt to be in their shoe interpreting many different kinds of topics and events. One assign I wouldn’t mind interpreting at an Deaf Olympics event- English to NGT (Netherlands) or other way around…Sound FUN!
Julia Roberts: She’s one of my favorite actress. I would love to trade places with her since she’s a Oscar and Golden Globe award winner, even married and mother to twins children. I wonders how she manages her life behind the cameras, paparazzi, and love life. I actually want her smile!!!!!! Maybe that’s the main reason, just kidding!
Dr. Dreisbach: One of my favorite/top doctor I’ve ever had. I would love to trade with her and see how it feel to be like a Doctor, how she deal by going through all medical school, residency/fellowship, and work at Hospitals/clinics with many different patients with various health issues. Dr. Dreisbach is a amazing, smart, solicitous about my health, and always kindhearted around me. I would just love to trade place with her one day and see how it ACTUALLY felt to be one of those people in White Coats.
No comments:
Post a Comment