A picture of something you wish you were better at... speaking with my voice.This is the most common wish among us Deaf people who want to speak better than we could. As for me, I grew up on speech therapy that really helped me be able to speak just a little bit in a very small conversations. Such as, thank you, hi, how are you, and much more. However, yes I wish I could be good enough to speak on the phone and be able to make things easier while in a conversation. For instance, when I am flying I need to ask the front desk a quick question I would like to speak instead of write it down when I am rushing to next gate or in any outside condition such as in stores, among hearing friends, and family. God has reason for me to be Deaf, absolutely and I do love my life as what it is right now, I rare complain about my Deafness just small things but this one is the main wish that I were better at right now! <><
1 comment:
Aw I never knew that. You could always start up speech therapy again if you wanted to? I don't know if you would want that though
Post a Comment