Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5


A picture of your favorite memory

Playing with my cousin Alex when we were young till we off on our own. We were very close growing up and still pick on each other when
we see each other at family gatherings. I remember we would always play different sports, video games, collecting sport cards, dressing up, running around at grandma's house, wrestling with each other, and much more! I even remember we would play tackle football in the creek, sand, and snow. Also i would try to copy what he does or whatever he has i would say I must have it because Alex has it too! haha. There's million more memory with him that I miss.

He was the one who introduced me to sports and would want to do the exactly same thing as him. I thank him for that because I developed about myself from those sports and relationships with different people. It just amazing how much Alex had influenced me at young age. In addition, Chris oldest brother (my cousin) he would be part of this but I was more clingy to Alex back then than with Chris. But both was awesome cousins that i couldn't image having!! :-) Thank you Alex Rohde!!! (Alex, myself, and Chris dress up for a parade in Wausa, Ne)
(Alex and I at Chris's wedding, 2008- we both caught the groom and bride- so we have to get married next in the family! Pretty much will happen since Alex is next, then myself!)

No comments: