Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 12

A picture of something you love... Golfing, Wakeboarding, and Skiing.

Those sports are what I love to play and enjoy playing for fun with family and friends!

Golfing: My grandpa and dad introduced me to this sport at young age and been playing ever since! Been in many summer tournaments during my middle school and high school years. Also played four years in High school and a letter winner too. I've won medals and trophies from tournaments and high school team tournaments. This game has taught me so much about who I am and how to live my life, by having good mental analyzing skills, social skills, patience, and much more what golf can teach you!

Wakeboarding: My cousins and uncle bring this picture into my life when was 9 year old. I start off water skiing then wakeboarding came along and fell in love with it! Its challenging and good working out sport for your legs and upper body on the water. It feels so great by riding on the surface of the water, it makes me feel I am walking on the water like Jesus did! haha. Recently in January 2011, Jenny my cuzin and I took wakeboarding training session at Woodward at Copper (video shown here), we both are ready to do some flips on our boards this summer!

Skiing: My uncle Steve and aunt Janelle bring me to this awesome sport. This sport is just so much fun and amazing how much you can do on a huge mountain on a ski/board! I started skiing at age 10, year later started boarding for 5-6 years then decide to go back to skiing because I am drooling to learn how to telemark ski. I would have to start skiing again to be able to start telemarking, which i am glad I did because my knee were getting bad while snowboarding. Prefect timing! I am skiing double black diamonds, through trees, jumps/rials, and only thing that dislike is moguls. Skiing is just mind-blowing when you have a prefect powder snow and run all the way down the mountain with a prefect rhythm without be stopped or disturbed! I've made few runs like that, its best day! It like yoga for me on the mountain instead! haha :)

I seriously got to thank lord for beautiful nature to be able to play these sports! Beautiful sunny days, gorgeous green grasses with trees, smooth waters, mountains, snows, trees, and prefect weather to match these sports! God's soo good! <><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you loved skking & were good at, but I had no idea you were that good! Double black diamonds? Wow! I'm impressed!
Angie

SeEk-7-FaItH said...

Yeahh!! :-) I just started ski those slopes recently Jan... FUN! I wanna do MORE MORE!! haha My aunt even encourage me to become a ski instructor for the Deaf someday as side job, which got me thinking! Looks like it possible happen who knows! :-)