A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest:
This is tough one because I feel close to many people for long time, First of all it would be my family and Angie.
My family of course knew me from 0 to 18 year old till when I went off to College. We ofc stay in touch throughout my college life and still do now they still know me too well (in some ways) haha. I am SO grateful to the Lord for a wonderful parents and little sister who provide me a wonderful happy life. They were huge support on my Deafness, am amazed about that. There are many things I can say about this family, the picture can just explain it all! ☺
This picture just remind me that my family always will be with me on every path
I am on, and knowing what is best for me!
Angie, knew her since first grade, she was my interpreter that time. From there she was my role model and always stayed in touch with her when she moved away end of second grade (will never forget that moment she broke the news to me- I remember I ran into my room bawling n said ANGIE HATES ME!) Ever since, we been close we would always email each other, meet up for the stay, or I would go to her place and stay for few days just to catch up since she knows me so well that she knows what to say if I need advices! Also one thing I love about us is that we would be immature, act like kids for once and tease each other and give each other hard time till we laugh to death! I notice I am happy person on earth and get all my stress off myself around her. I just cannot image my life with her.
This is of us way back in first grade, that how we met!
We do wild things together like this!I am grateful to the lord for providing me such wonderful people through out my life that I am very THANKFUL for, and what they have done for me! <><

2 comments:
Alissa,
That is so sweet! I love the pictures you posted with this message--of us & of your family!
You have been a very important person in my life, too. I got my deaf ed degree because of you!!
I'm so grateful that you are in my life!
Love always,
Angie
Aww Thanks!! Glad you are part of my life and myself guide you to your career! I love you for that too!
There were more pics that I could post but these were the best match for now! :-) Still more to come right, to add onto your photo album!
Ox
Post a Comment