Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 10


A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with....Amanda Fick "Mandie"

Mandie and I been through so much since we were 5th grade. This picture pretty much explain it all what we have been through our friendship. We of course done many wild, crazy, dangerous, and much more you think teenage would do these days! I have many many stories I could tell what we have done that was crazy but prefer not (nothing legal but just ask us in person is more fun!). I enjoy her company these days and still do, she and I just know how to have fun and never bored! I will never quit hanging out with my Best Friend Amanda and exciting news is that we will still see each other after we die since we both know where we are going if we die tmw! Praise to the Lord for that!

No comments: