A picture of the cast from your favorite show:Baywatch: I grew up on Baywatch, not just because of Pamela Anderson, don't give a thing about her body! Just love the storyline of how lifeguard work out in the ocean and handle the beaches. My favorite character on that show were David Hasselhoff (Lt. Mitch Buchannon) and Jeremy Jackson (son of Mitch-Hobie), if I had to choose women character it would be Alexandra Paul (Lt. Stephanie Holden).
Grey Anatomy:...ahh just got addicted to this show recently April, maybe because am fascinated to medical world and how things are like in Hospital setting. However, I know Grey's is just a show, not show much of REALITY of what is like in the hospital setting today. I have been reading about medical and gone there enough to know and notice what is not true. This show has great cast, I do not have any favorites but I do miss Dr. Burke being on the show, Liz, and George. Am glad rest are still on, esp for Dr. Owens and Arizona are my least favorite. Just happy it's still running and cannot wait for coming up shows!
Off the Map: This show is absolutely interesting, of course since I am fascinated with medical, this show shows different perspective on what to use when they are out in the jungle by using Eastern Medicine (I.e Herbs, leaves, etc) and they also do use some regular medical equipments that normal hospital would use. This show's cast is little weak in my option, love the storyline by having out in the jungle and its all medical related that makes me happy!!
Mystery Diagnosis: Again another awesome medical show, just interesting they use base true stories about how the person developed their medical diagnosis and use actor to role play the patients' life while the real person and family/friends will explain what happened and how they feel through out the patients' struggles of figuring out what wrong with them. Even the doctors themselves will show up on a interview scene explaining how and what they did through all examination , symptoms, prognosis, and diagnosis of the patient.
I have several more that can list but not the top favorite: Little people in Big world, Full House, Home improvement, I love Lucy, Friends, and Pacific Blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment