A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently... my gastrointestinal issueThis has began in fall 2008, started to noticing was sensitive when i was eating certain foods like wheat and dairy. My PCP had refer me to GI doctor at Strong, since was experiencing server spasm pains everywhere in my gastrointestinal system. Been through tons of testing even colonscopy, endoscopy, and much more you can list. End up been diagnosed with Dypespia and IBS later in fall 2009. Also been going though medicines that would help with my GI issues. However, one huge impact had happened in 2009, that I was taken into ER for the first time since I was little, for possible kidney stone in Baltimore MD on thanksgiving and my b-day! From that day, I become more alert to my body and my health since i was scared to death with that server pain! However, I am still struggling a little bit with my gastrointestinal but there's a huge improvement since 2009. I thank my doctor Dreisbach for being there all the way to support me with this issue, since its little scary for me. This just a huge impact on my life right now is my gastrointestinal issues, which had help me realize more about life and health.
No comments:
Post a Comment